Monkie Business is afoot!

As if all the excitement surrounding World Book Day weren't enough (and it probably isn't), the launch of Debbie Thomas' new book, Monkie Business (the third in the Abbie and Perdita series) is taking place this Saturday, March 8th! And you'll never guess..... I've been invited to help out with the launch. I must admit my nerves are a little shaky at the moment about this, but that's because I really want to do this book justice! Fingers cross I don't trip over... or something equally as embarrassing.
The book is out now! Read it! You'll love it! Funny, quirky and very adventurous... I just love the whole series... a pure delight!
http://debbie-thomas.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rights of the Reader

The Summer of Lily and Esme by John Quinn....25 years

Joyous Jolabokaflod!!!!