Fallen Star Stories Books of the Month: October 2018

I do apologise. I have been quite remiss in posting Octobers' Childrens Books of the Month. So much has been going on. The books are being released at a fast and furious pace now. (I won't mention the 'C' word...but you all know why.) It's hard to keep up!
But here they are now! A little something for everyone. You can find reviews and recommendations for each one of these on the various pages and posts.
Just a recap on the selections:
Mr. Tiger, Betsy and the Blue Moon by Sally Gardner, illustrations by Nick Maland; Zephyr (Head of Zeus) publishers
My Secret Dragon by Debbie Thomas; Little Island publisher
Seaglass by Eloise Williams; Firefly Press publisher
Dragon Post written and illustrated by Emma Yarlett; Walker Books publisher
The Pooka Party written and illustrated by Shona Shirley MacDonald; O'Brien Press publisher
Each one of these truly captured my heart and imagination and I know you will love them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rights of the Reader

The Summer of Lily and Esme by John Quinn....25 years

Joyous Jolabokaflod!!!!