And the recommendations keep coming!

The holiday season is rolling on rapidly. In a few short days, the shopping will stop, the presents will be wrapped and we will, hopefully, be cosy and warm at home enjoying the company of family and friends...and for us busy booksellers, getting a few days rest. But that doesn't mean it's time to stop consulting and recommending. Oh no! It's time to pick up the slack to help you create your own personal Jolabokaflod!

At my place of work, I'm busy in the childrens' section; stacking and re-stacking, arranging and rearranging...and replacing. Can't leave any gaps! And I am determined that you, my dear customers, find exactly the right book for the young people in your life.
Have a look at what's under the tree at Charlie Byrnes Bookshop for children and young adults...there is so very much there, chosen with care and attention to cater to your needs and wants.
Very soon, I will be blogging about my top picks of the season...in fact of the year! But if you want a sneak preview of what I, and my esteemed colleagues among the Galway booksellers are recommending this season...and if you can get Galway Bay FM where you are (Ireland, I suspect); tune in to the Arts Show tomorrow night at 6pm. We will be having a nice long chat about the best books of this year...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rights of the Reader

The Summer of Lily and Esme by John Quinn....25 years

Joyous Jolabokaflod!!!!