A Reckless Road Trip for Cornelia Funke

I am so incredibly excited about the upcoming release of "Reckless" by Cornelia Funke! Due to be published next month, "Reckless" is the first of a new trilogy set in the fairy tale world imagined by the Brothers Grimm....with a unique twist. I was given a proof copy to read and have to say...this is going to be great! The link below gives details on Funke's "Reckless" tour - complete with dramatic readings and music. I'm sorry I'll miss it, as it will be happening in the US. For those of us further afield, however, the New York event, happening on September 14th ( the day of the launch) will be live-streamed on the Reckless Web site. I know what I'll be doing on September 14th.
http://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/childrens/childrens-industry-news/article/44143-a-reckless-road-trip-for-cornelia-funke.html?utm_source=Publishers+Weekly%27s+Children%27s+Bookshelf&utm_campaign=66c0268c41-UA-15906914-1&utm_medium=email

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rights of the Reader

The Summer of Lily and Esme by John Quinn....25 years

Joyous Jolabokaflod!!!!