To be eligible for this award, there are some rules; so here they are:
-Name and thank the blog that has given you the nomination.
-Make yourself a follower of the blog that nominated you.
-Answer the 11 questions that get asked.
-Give the award to 11 blogs with few followers.
-Make 11 questions.
-Informing 11 blogs nominated.
Now, here are the questions posed by Novel-Worms and my answers:
- What is your favorite genre in books?
Well, clearly I prefer children's literature to any other. Within that, I would probably say childrens' fantasy and/or fairy tales.
- What is your favorite genre in music?
The genre doesn't really matter to me, as long as I enjoy it! Music has to make me feel something.
- Which is the one quote that changed your life?
"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop." (said the King to the White Rabbit in Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland.)
- If you can give an advice to younger version of you, what will it be?
Not to over think things, to rest more and always listen to my instincts.
- What is your ultimate goal in life?
To always be honest and caring; it is far better to have been caring than to be right.
- Which is The fattest book you ever read?
When I was rather young, I embarked on a mission to read the Encyclopedia Britannica; there were about 20 volumes, as I remember.
- How many pages did it have?
As I said, there were about 20 volumes... but I only got about half-way through... I lost interest after the M's, sadly.
- Who inspires you the most?
children; especially very young children
- Which is the worst day of your life?
The day my mother died; 22nd September, 2010.
- Which is the best day of your life?
Each of the 8 days that I got to first hold each of my 8 grandchildren.
- Which is your favorite fairy tale?
Oh... that's a tough one. I think it would be Snow White, Rose Red.
Now... here are my questions for my nominated blogs:
- Why did you decide to start a blog?
- Which book do you remember most clearly from childhood?
- Did you have a favourite song as a child?
- Favourite song now?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be?
- What is your earliest memory?
- What is your favourite journey?
- Mountains, forests, desert or seaside?
- When you have a day all to yourself, what do you do?
- What is the one thing that bothers you more than anything else?
- Give one fact about yourself that most people don't know.
My nominated blogs are:
Wild Cosmia ( http://saibhegan.blogspot.ie/ )
Andrew Hawcroft ( http://andrewhawcroft.blogspot.ie/ )
Milkmoon ( http://milk-moon.blogspot.ie/ )
The Squeaky Door ( http://juliettesaumande.blogspot.ie/ )
Laura Jane Cassidy ( http://www.laurajanecassidy.com/index.html )
The Book Sniffer ( http://booksniffingpug.blogspot.ie/ )
Yellow Brick Reads ( http://www.yellowbrickreads.com/ )
The Great Raven ( http://suebursztynski.blogspot.ie/ )
An Awfully Big Blog Adventure ( http://awfullybigblogadventure.blogspot.ie/ )
The Butterfly Heart (http://thebutterflyheart.net/posts/ )
Wendy Meddour (http://wendymeddour.wordpress.com/ )
Many thanks to Arushi, once again.