Niamh Sharkey's Favourite Things!

From today's Herald, there's a wonderful interview all about Niamh Sharkey's favourite things. Niamh's new picturebook 'On the Road With Mavis and Marge' is out now and, as I've said before, it's wonderful. This was my picturebook of the week when it first came out. During the Children's Bookfest, Niamh will be here there and everywhere reading to children and their families (and some schools, I hope). She'll be in Galway on Saturday, 16th October at Charlie Byrne's Bookshop, Middle Street at 10.30 am and 1 pm as part of the Baboro International arts Festival for Children. (I'm soooo jealous, guys.) So be sure to catch her, if you can. In the meantime, follow this link for some great insight into Niamh and her brilliant work. (p.s. to Niamh...I love the Ravenous Beast in all his forms and I'm a huge Moomin fan, too.)
http://www.herald.ie/lifestyle/femme/favourite-things-niamh-sharkey-2365696.html
(You can find my recommendation of '...Mavis and Marge' on my Picture Books page.)

Comments

  1. Hello! Thank you for all your kind words Mary Esther. Yes the Moomins are so wonderful. If ever I am having a bad day they always cheer me up :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Rights of the Reader

The Summer of Lily and Esme by John Quinn....25 years

Joyous Jolabokaflod!!!!