re: A Reminder of Why I Sell Books.....

I have to admit to those days myself..... overwhelmed by 'tasks' that need to be done just to get through the day, days when nothing you do goes to plan, customers that demand your attention and, while you do your best, you end up feeling tired, spaced out and not at all sure that your work is appreciated on any level, by anyone.... And then I have a customer like this. I came across this blog entry on the Publisher's Weekly ShelfTalker. Josie Leavitt has shared an email from one of her customers. If you are a weary children's bookseller like I am, have a read of this and think about the times a customer has shared real appreciation with you. Then smile.....
http://blogs.publishersweekly.com/blogs/shelftalker/?p=1931&utm_source=Publishers+Weekly%27s+Children%27s+Bookshelf&utm_campaign=507ef6b97b-UA-15906914-1&utm_medium=email

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rights of the Reader

The Summer of Lily and Esme by John Quinn....25 years

Joyous Jolabokaflod!!!!