Tracking Santa!

First, I wanted to thank all of you who have been following my Advent Calendar of Books. We're nearly there now. Just a few more days... and I  hope you've all enjoyed my Advent Calendar. Feel free to comment on a few of your own seasonal favourites!
Now, down to business.... I know there are quite a number of you who are anxiously waiting Santa. Remember, you have to be asleep before he arrives! But, if you're like me, you'll want to track Santa's progress as he makes his annual epic journey. So... here's the NORAD Santa tracker link for you to visit and download. Get the latest as Santa circumnavigates the globe!
http://www.noradsanta.org/en/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rights of the Reader

The Summer of Lily and Esme by John Quinn....25 years

Joyous Jolabokaflod!!!!