What I've Been Reading

As I have been asked by a number of interested folks, this is just a quick post to share what I've been reading and what I'm reading now.
Photo number one here is a selection of some of the books I've read over the past 6 weeks...
We have Tin by Padraig Kenny, Begone the Raggedy Witches by Celine Kiernan, The Chosen Ones (Worldquake 2) by Scareltt Thomas - due out in April), Mollie on the March by Anna Carey, Rugby Heroes by Gerard Siggins, The Unpredictability of Being Human by Linni Ingemundsen, How to Hang a Witch by Adriana Mather, Rocking the System by Siobhan Parkinson, A Spoonful of Murder by Robin Stevens, Sky Song by Abi Elphinstone, The Claok of Feathers by by Nigek Quinlan, Sky Chasers by Emma Carroll and The Ice Garden by Guy Jones. (Rather a lot really....when I see it like this.)
Just now, I'm reading the new offering by Caroline Busher, The Girl Who Ate the Stars. And it is marvelous! Caroline is the author of The Ghosts of Magnificent Children. Her writing and story-telling skills are simply delicious with a strong sense of suspense and a true eerie quality...And I will recommend both whole-heartedly.
Stay tuned for reviews!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rights of the Reader

The Summer of Lily and Esme by John Quinn....25 years

Joyous Jolabokaflod!!!!