Getting Ready for Santa

It's been so very, very busy this year! I can hardly believe we're at the 22nd of December. At home and at work, I've still so much to and I just know that, once again (like most of you) it will be right down to the wire.
I hope you've been enjoying the Advent Calendar of Books page. It's a joy for me each Christmas season. Todays' entry had to be How the Grinch Stole Christmas. We need a little reminder this time each year to remember why we enter into all this madness. Look  at all the little Whos surrounding you; enjoy the wonder and joy in their hearts and eyes and be a little bit more like that!
As Santa will be coming in just under 2 days (depending on where you are on the globe), once again it's time to prepare to track him on his voyage...fabulous fun. A big thank you to NORAD for setting this up all those years ago.
Here's the link so you can join in.... and work out when Santa will be arriving to your home! (I get soooo excited....)

http://www.noradsanta.org/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rights of the Reader

The Summer of Lily and Esme by John Quinn....25 years

Joyous Jolabokaflod!!!!